MSSpeech-Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Windows™ Speech Recognition Forums > New Users & General Questions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Transferring the WSRToolkit to another Computer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Transferring the WSRToolkit to another Computer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Transferring the WSRToolkit to another Computer
    Posted: 12/Jun/2009 at 11:59am

Marty,

I will be getting a new Laptop Computer very soon.  Will I be able to download the WSRToolkit that I have on my old computer straight on to my new computer?  Or, will I have to go through all the procedure of doing it from new needing the original license key that you sent me?

Cheers

andy t
mmarkoe View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmarkoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/Jun/2009 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by andy t andy t wrote:

I will be getting a new Laptop Computer very soon.  Will I be able to download the WSRToolkit that I have on my old computer straight on to my new computer?  Or, will I have to go through all the procedure of doing it from new needing the original license key that you sent me?

Just reinstall on the new computer using the same directions as sent originally.

Marty
Marty Markoe, MVP
Microsoft Valued Partner
See us at: http://www.mymsspeech.com
andy t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/Jun/2009 at 8:21am
Thank you Marty
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic