MSSpeech-Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Windows™ Speech Recognition Forums > WSRToolkit
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can't set security level to low?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmarkoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't set security level to low?
    Posted: 17/Jan/2009 at 12:35pm
The following response is to a question posted in the New Users & General Questions section:

Originally posted by dark_poplar dark_poplar wrote:

Wish I could send you a snip of the menu I get when I click the speech rec icon in the taskbar because it doesn't show Security/Security Level/Low although this comes in your WSR Readme file.  What can I do from here?  Thanks.
In the future you should post questions in the section related to the issue. In this case the appropriate section is Macros and Macro Development.

It sounds to me as if you have not installed the Microsoft SpeechMacros software. The instructions that came with the download of the WSRToolkit say:
1. Download the SpeechMacros program from the Microsoft web site (there will be a pop up with the URL address if you have not done this):
http://download.speechmacros.com (Start by clicking Continue to validate)

Once you have installed SpeechMacros there will be a blue icon in the system tray (lower right of your screen) that looks like:

When you roll ove it, it will say Windows Speech Recognition Macros. This is where you will Right-click on the Windows Speech Recognition Macros icon, Click 'Security' then 'Set security Level'. Choose 'Low'.

Marty 

Edited by mmarkoe - 17/Jan/2009 at 12:40pm
Marty Markoe, MVP
Microsoft Valued Partner
See us at: http://www.mymsspeech.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic