MSSpeech-Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Windows™ Speech Recognition Forums > New Users & General Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

These R the issues I am hvg daily

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbiep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: These R the issues I am hvg daily
    Posted: 13/Jan/2015 at 4:13pm

MSSpeech Forum Topic Reply Notification : WSRtoolkit stopped working ERROR CODE CLR20r3

To: Marty Markoe
Hi Marty:  This is what I still get with WSR Macros & if i close this one, they start jumping up one after the other ad infinitum....& WSR Macros does not work.  Also, Speech Recognition pop ups pop up as soon as the WSR Toolkit opens its working content with this message

Windows Speech Recognition Macros Error Report
Can't load Speech Macro
X An XML error occurred while loading the file "Ronald Bishop, M.D..WSRMac"

^Hide Error Details [Close]
Content for element 'command' is incomplete according to the DTD/Schema
Expecting: listenFor, listenForList, rule, numbers, fontNames, wmpMediaItems,fileNames, rule Script, sendKeys, insertText,run, emulate....

Line:  8 Col:  3

And if I close the first one, they pop up many very fast one after the other...until a message comes up saying that speech recognition is not working and must be closed.

The Speech Recognition Taskbar JUMPS from:
Sleep: Listen only for "start listening"
to
On: Listen to everything I say

& when it is at:  "On: Listen to everything I say"
    "it does not understand the dictation"
etc etc etc
I click on it and select:
Off: Do not listen to anything I say
and
control the voice with the "CNTRL + Windows" key
  which gives th th th th th th th 
U'r not quick on the draw with the
      "CNTRL + Windows" key

Can U tell me what to do to fix this stuff.

Marty:  What am I doing wrong.  

U asked to come into my computer at one time...BUT we were never able to get together to straighten these small things out.  As I read the forums I see other people having some of the same problems

But what I understand & use is not fixing these issues.  

Oh, By the Way...I am not going to let this turn me around though.  I would, therefore, VM appreciate U & the form helping me to resolve these things (issues) so that I don't the stop and starting etc. but smooth work flow getting the job done with some stopping & starting BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!
Thank U VM for your time!!!
God Bless U & Yours,
Barbie

mmarkoe_admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmarkoe_admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/Jan/2015 at 7:31pm
Speech Recognition is supposed to open when you open the WSRToolkit. You have not attached the macro giving you problems to your posting for us to look at and try to reproduce the problem. As for the microphone waking up from Sleep to Listening, it is hearing something you are saying that is interpreted as Start Listening.

Please point me to the same problems others are having so we can see what they did to fix.

Marty
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic