MSSpeech-Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Windows™ Speech Recognition Forums > WSRToolkit
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WSRtoolkit stopped working ERROR CODE CLR20r3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbiep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WSRtoolkit stopped working ERROR CODE CLR20r3
    Posted: 22/Dec/2014 at 3:48pm
WHAT DO I DO:  WSRTOOLKIT V.3 HAS CRASHED

Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: wsrtoolkit.exe Problem Signature 02: 3.0.0.0 Problem Signature 03: 51df0417 Problem Signature 04: mscorlib Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.18444 Problem Signature 06: 52717d7e Problem Signature 07: 10eb Problem Signature 08: 6f Problem Signature 09: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: 348a Additional Information 2: 348abf32e06663c31d4e35ac759008e9 Additional Information 3: bc91 Additional Information 4: bc91758ff81a2b7e313004e9c599908d Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409 If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline: C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
mmarkoe_admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmarkoe_admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/Dec/2014 at 5:05pm
We would love to help. When you say WSRToolkit has crashed, please be more specific. Does it startup and you can use it awhile and then it crashes or are you not able to start it at all? Were you ever able to input the license key?

The WSRToolkit version 3 has been in use over 2 1/2 years and we've never heard of this problem. We suggest you uninstall the WSRToolkit completely. To do this:
1. Go to Control Pane.
2. Go to Programs and Features
3. Scroll down to Windows Speech Toolkit
4. Highlight Windows Speech Toolkit
5. Click Uninstall

After Uninstalling, we recommend you reboot your computer. Reinstall WSRToolkit version 3. Make sure to follow directions to download and install WSRMacros and the Profile (Backup/Restore) tool. The Profile tool file you download you must move it to:
C:/PROGRAM FILES/SPEECH TOOLKIT
You can use Windows Explorer or Computer (My Computer) to find this folder.

After installing WSRMacros, Right Click the blue oval WSRMacros icon in the lower right Taskbar. Click Security, Then Click Create Signing Certificate.

Let us know how this goes. If you have trouble with any of this, I will try to call you.

Marty

Edited by mmarkoe_admin - 22/Dec/2014 at 5:06pm
mmarkoe_admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmarkoe_admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/Dec/2014 at 7:23am
On December 24 barbiep send a private reply to me. Here it is:

HI Marty: I ran my disk cleaner & rebooted & whatever & closed up everything except for what I was going to use together with toolkit & it worked. I pray & do what God seems to be leading me to do, which seems to be right & watch & look for the simple things (like the mute button on my microphone, or one time it was I did not have the mic plugged into the Computer USB PORT neither did I have my headset plugged in). I can't remember what it was that time but I think it helped when I did the disk cleaner & rebooted, etc.

After reading the above I responded with:
Ms. Perry,
We are highly pleased to hear you now have everything working. I am going to post your reply from December 24 into the forum to show that this has been resolved.

Just to be clear, is everything working properly? By this I mean, WSRToolkit, WSRMacros, and did you place the restore tool (profiles.exe) in the correct folder? If you look on the forum where you posted your question, you will see further directions for configuring WSRMacros and the exact folder to place the profiles.exe.

I would suggest you start off making a simple macro using the macro wizard. For example, make a macro called sign off. For the text that would appear whenever you said sign off, for example, here is mine:
Marty Markoe
MyMSSpeech.com <http://www.MyMSSpeech.com>
Microsoft MVP 2010-2011
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic