MSSpeech-Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Windows™ Speech Recognition Forums > WSRToolkit
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Add my own training

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Umaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Add my own training
    Posted: 27/Nov/2009 at 12:39pm
How can I add my own training files into MS SAPI using WSRToolkit.

Can I add it programmatically. Actually I working on application in which I have add my custom training files.
mmarkoe View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmarkoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Nov/2009 at 1:10pm

Originally posted by Umaid Umaid wrote:

How can I add my own training files into MS SAPI using WSRToolkit. Can I add it programmatically. Actually I working on application in which I have add my custom training files.

The WSRToolkit works exclusively (as far as we know) with WSR (Windows Speech Recognition) built into Windows Vista and Windows 7 and not with the MSSAPI developer tools. There are 3 features that help improve accuracy:

1. Add Text From File
    This feature will allow you to improve the accuracy of your "Language Model".  It's not the same as adding words to your personal dictionary but works by taking the text that you pass it, parses it into words, and then records the relative frequencies of occurrence of each word with respect to the words around it.  If you use documents that represent your style of speaking, this feature will improve dictation accuracy.
  2. Train From Text
    The purpose of “Train From Text” is to improve the acoustic model of your user profile.
  3. Add To Dictionary
    The purpose of “Add To Dictionary” is to help the speech recognition engine with difficult to understand words and phrases.
Marty
Marty Markoe, MVP
Microsoft Valued Partner
See us at: http://www.mymsspeech.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic