MSSpeech-Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Windows™ Speech Recognition Forums > New Users & General Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

help reinstalling program

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fabbott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help reinstalling program
    Posted: 03/Sep/2009 at 11:29pm
I want to reinstall the speech recognition toolkit on a new computer. I have lost, I believe, the way to install the program. If there is a protected program, then I do not remember what that is. It is my recollection that there is a unique identifier in the program, and I would either need to recapture that program are a different substitute which would allow me to install the program on a new computer.

Any help in reinstalling this program would be appreciated.

Frank Abbott
mmarkoe View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmarkoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Sep/2009 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by fabbott fabbott wrote:

I want to reinstall the speech recognition toolkit on a new computer. I have lost, I believe, the way to install the program. If there is a protected program, then I do not remember what that is. It is my recollection that there is a unique identifier in the program, and I would either need to recapture that program are a different substitute which would allow me to install the program on a new computer.Any help in reinstalling this program would be appreciated.
Do you still have your Installation Key? If not, send us an E-mail with the date you ordered it.

I just checked our Order database and only see a purchase under your name for the Macros Users Guide?

Marty
Marty Markoe, MVP
Microsoft Valued Partner
See us at: http://www.mymsspeech.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic